Skip to main content

Lisa on Seventeen Japan Magazine Interview and Photos

lisa seventeen magazine 2018

Lisa Interview and Photo scan on Seventeen Japan Magazine

Photos credit : @_youimma
Translations : @ultlalisasm 

lisa seventeen magazine 2018

Q: Do you have any specialty that we don't know?
L: I'm really good at dance but aside from that,Im also good at playing the guitar 🤣

Q: Please tell us BLACKPINK's charms!
L: Just like the same as the group's name, BLACKPINK has two different sides/charms

Q: Recommended place in Korea?
L: If it's Seoul you should go to Hongdae. There are alot of clothes, delicious foods, cafe and beauty shops and it's also fun there!

Q: Whenever you come here in Japan, what is the place that you'll definitely go? Do you have any favorite things?
L: I like walking on the streets of Harajuku. Alot of our fans notice us and i'm happy about it. I always buy facepack, lip cream and body lotion in Don Quixote.I also like "abura soba" and if i have time, I also buy tokyo banana.

lisa Seventeen Magazine 2018

Q: It's almost a year since you debuted here in Japan, looking back at it what do you think of your activities here?
L: We barely even met our fans here but they remembered our songs, they also gives us great reactions during our performance. It feels surreal yet im happy😊

Q: Please tell us if you have any commitments towards beauty
L: My hair is not that strong so i use hair oil. I also apply hair treatment often. About my hairstyle, I sometimes consult my hairstylist about it, it also depends about my clothes that day. I also have a sensitive skin so i apply a low-irritative skincream and facepack.

Q: Your favorite fragrance?
L: When i was a child,there was a flower called edelweiss that is blooming on Switzerland's mountain and i like it's fragrance. Aside from any flower fragrance, I also like the smell of coconuts!
When i want to refresh my head, I like to smell Thai's herb item I also always brings it with me.

lisa Seventeen Magazine 2018

Q:What is your role inside BLACKPINK?
L:A carefree/happy-go-lucky little brother😂
Jisoo-san is the oldest sister,she's the funniest and the moodmaker but she also gets serious when deciding things. Jennie-san is the one who organize the group when we're slacking. She also makes us happy. Rosé-chan is the same age as me, she's the harmony of the group and also my bestfriend.

Q: What are your concerns towards summer fashion?
L: Berets trended again this spring! I always wear black clothes in summer so I want to challenge myself to wear colorful ones. The brand that I model, Nonagon's baby pink jacket, t-shirts and shortpants are my favorites. It's all pink so i thought it didn't go well but when i wore it, it was actually quite cute!

Q: What is your goals from now on?
L: I want to give my all on BLACKPINK's activities. I also want to release an album and I want to meet our fans during concerts too. Just like this time, I also love to do a fashion photoshoot here in Japan. I get to learn Japan's styles and I also want to do alot of photoshoots 💜

Q: What are the things that you're into lately?
L: I listen to Kehlani's songs alot. I also watch alot of america's dramas and im into "stranger things" lately.

Q: Your message towards the readers?
L: I was already a trainee when I was 17 so I don't really have alot of memories when I was a student. I know that right now everyone might be struggling and having a hard time but, please don't forget to enjoy your highschool year! I envy for everyone who's 17 right now 🤣

↪︎CHECK ✔

What are the things you do on private?

“My members and i often eat meat outside😂We eat anything! Aside from that,we also often watch comedy/romance movies.But lately,my aunt sends me a variety show dvd 『Brain King 2018』and it was funny😂”

Big thanks to @_youimma and @ultlalisasm 💜

Download Photos

With Lalice 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACKPINK'S LISA Answer 100 Questions On Mini Japan Magazine Interview 2018

Lisa's Interview On Mini Japan Magazine 2018 'All About Lisa'

[Photos] Adorable Lisa at Hanyang University Last Night 180524

Download Adorable Lisa 180524 Lisa giving her Adorable smile and Hottest stare on Blackpink performance last night. She looks so cute, all those smile ... she’s really the Cutest girl in the whole world. Her smiles is one of the most precious smile in the whole world. PS. Pictures is not mine With Lalice 💜

180623 Preview Lisa Focus From Blackpink Fansign at Goyang

[Watch] 180618 Lisa Featured on ‘Krunk Inside’ Ep. 01

Blackpink's Lisa at Tokyo Girl Collection S/S 2018

Blackpink's Lisa at Tokyo Girl Collection S/S 2018

181022 [Photos] Blackpink For Grazia China October 2018 Issue

Blackpink is the new cover of Grazia China Magazine for October 2018 Issue 

[Videos] Watch Blackpink 'As If It's Your Last' Performance on Golden Disk Award 2018

Today, January 10 2018 Blackpink was attending 32nd Golden Disk Award 2018. Blackpink doesn't appear in Backstage 'Fortune Cookie' or even 'Red Carpet' section, but their hit the stage with their songs, 'Playing With Fire' and 'As If It's Your Last'. Blackpink also winning the Digital Bonsang Award on 32nd GDA 2018. Congratulations!. Lillypop!

[Fancam] [Videos] Blackpink 'So Hot' Performance Lisa Focus

Lisa Focus -- Blackpink performing 'So Hot' TheBlackLabel Remix on SBS Gayo Daejun 2017 Lillypop!

[Albums] Square Two - BLACKPINK

SQUARE TWO BLACKPINK Album Type: Digital Artist: BLACKPINK Release Date: November, 01 2018 Label : YG Entertainment Tracklist:  1. 불장난 (Playing With Fire) 2. Stay 3. 휘파람 (Whistle) (Acoustic Ver.) With Lalice 💜

Lisa For Nylon Japan Magazine Cover July 2018 Issue Is Out!

BLACKPINK's LISA, "NYLON JAPAN" appears on the cover!  Extensive support from young women as next generation fashion icon